23 Nov 15:00 - 27 Nov 12:00 - Beijing
About Your Trip
Immerse yourself in the intriguing history and culture of Beijing — both inside the city and its surrounding countryside. From centuries-old streets to one of the planet's most famous UNESCO-protected sites, savor the different sides of Beijing, China. Travel by round-trip cable car to the striking Simatai section of the Great Wall of China. Simatai, which stretches 3 miles (5 kilometers) and comprises 28 watchtowers, was constructed in the 1300s during the Ming dynasty.
Then, visit the W Town resort and enjoy a complimentary boat ride that will take you back in time on a tranquil path. Marvel at the historic Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage site and colorful peek into China’s imperial past. Continue to the Summer Palace — acclaimed for its scenic views — and navigate through the popular Wangfujing Street. This mile-long shopper’s paradise has hundreds of stores, boutiques, food stalls and night markets.
Maximize your getaway and use leisure time to discover your own favorite highlights of this lively city. Or, relax at the hotel and take advantage of your 20% discount on spa treatments.
What we love:
• The Conrad Beijing is in the Chaoyang District and provides access to the Central Business District, shopping and dining hotspots.
• Beijing has stood as a cultural hub for thousands of years and has a variety of history, art and science museums.
• The Forbidden City — also known as “Gu Gong,” or the Ancient Palace, in Chinese — is so-called because no one was allowed to enter the area for 500 years.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Beijing, China, as well as:
• Full-day Simatai Great Wall tour; includes transportation and gratuities for driver and guide.
• Full-day historical tour; includes transportation and gratuities for driver and guide.
• 15% discount on spa treatments at the hotel.
• 10% discount on food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), approximately 27 miles (43 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to the hotel on November 23 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) on November 27 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by November 9.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Hilton’s Conrad Beijing offers a blend of unbeatable service, stylish design and plentiful amenities to satisfy the most discerning tastes. Guests appreciate the comfortable accommodations, quality cuisine and an ideal location by the business district near the heart of the capital.
• 3 restaurants and 2 lounges.
• 1 heated indoor pool and 1 whirlpool.
• The Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
Deluxe Room or Premier Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• 46-inch LED television.
• Separate bathtub and shower.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Complimentary pillow menu.
• Complimentary refrigerator with minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
29 North Dongsanhuan Road
Chaoyang, Beijing 100027, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
28 Dec 15:00 - 01 Jan 12:00
28 Dec 15:00 - 01 Jan 12:00
Conrad Beijing Conrad Beijing
About Your Trip Immerse yourself in the intriguing history and culture of Beijing both inside the city and its surrounding countryside. From centuries-old streets to one of the... ➧ More info